1 / 1 Photo by: Hiraya
Hiraya Laguna, Philippines
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon crushed ginger
- 1 cup Chinese cabbage (pechay), sliced
- 1 pound chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 pcs young coconut (juice & meat)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (patis)
- salt to taste
- 1 cup water
Prep:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Boil chicken slices in 1 cup of water until the water just dries up (this will lock-in the chicken's flavor).
- Add canola oil and sautee with ginger, garlic, onions and tomatoes.
- Add Chinese cabbage, coconut juice and meat, simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add fish sauce and/or salt to taste.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!