1 / 1 Photo by: Mekmolek
- 500 g squid, rinsed
- 1 lemongrass bulb, smashed
- 1 tablespoon seedless tamarind concentrate
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil for cooking
- For the blender
- 6 shallots, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 1/2 cm ginger, peeled
- 2 fresh red chillies
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Grind all the ingredients for the blender until fine. Heat oil in pan and saute the blended ingredients and lemongrass until fragrant.
- Add the squid, stir and cook until the juices run, about 5 minutes. Add the tamarind concentrate, mix and simmer for another 5-10 minutes and season.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!