1 / 1 Photo by: Suhara
- 300g prawns, deveined and cleaned
- 1 whole pineapple
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1 lemongrass
- salt and sugar to taste
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- For the blender:
- 6 shallots
- 1 cm ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1.5 cm fresh turmeric
- 8 bird's eye chilli
- 2 fresh red chillies
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Peel the first 4 ingredients for the blender and put them in blender with the chillies and pulse until fine.
- Peel the pineapple, cut into quarters and then slice into medium thickness.
- Heat pot with oil and then saute the blended ingredients until fragrant. Add the pineapple chunks, stir and let simmer until the juices run, about 5 minutes.
- Cut the lemongrass bulb in half and then smash it. Place in pot and pour the coconut milk and stir. After it boils, season with salt and sugar and turn down heat.
- Add the prawns to the pot, stir and let simmer for 7-10 minutes until prawns are cooked. Serve with rice
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!