1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 60 ml rum
- 55 g brown sugar
- 7 g ground cinnamon
- 0.9 g ground ginger
- 2 g ground nutmeg
- 1 g ground cloves
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Peel the pineapple, slice into 8 rings, and remove the centre core from each ring while leaving it whole.
- Place the rings in a shallow glass dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Pour mixture over the pineapple, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour, or it can be left overnight.
- Preheat barbecue to high.
- Barbecue pineapple rings for 15 minutes, turning once, until outside is dry and chargrilled.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!