1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Barbecued Peanut Chicken
- 30 g reduced fat peanut butter
- 15 ml fresh lime juice
- 10 ml soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 0.7 g curry powder
- 1 dash ground cayenne pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat barbecue for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, curry powder and cayenne pepper.
- Lightly oil the BBQ hotplate. Add chicken and brush with 1/2 the sauce. Cook for 6 to 10 minutes. Turn chicken, and brush with remaining sauce. Continue cooking further 6 to 10 minutes until chicken juices run clear.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!