1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Barbecued Garlic Prawns
- 85 g unsalted butter, softened
- 60 ml olive oil
- 8 g minced garlic
- 10 g minced shallots
- 6 g minced fresh chives
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 g paprika
- 910 g large shrimp - peeled and deveined
Prep:10min › Cook:5min › Ready in:15min
- Preheat barbecue for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together softened butter, olive oil, garlic, shallots, chives, salt, pepper and paprika. Add the prawns, and toss to coat.
- Lightly oil the grill hotplate. Cook the prawns as close to the flame as possible for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until they turn pink.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!