These are tasty chocolate biscuits made with cornflakes - a kiwi classic. You'll find yourself addicted. The good thing is they are REALLY easy to make.
9 people made this
½ cup sugar
1 ¼ cups of plain flour
¼ cup of cocoa
2 cups of cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and grease or line two baking trays.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Sift cocoa and flour together and add to creamed mixture; fold in cornflakes.
- Spoon mixture onto a greased tray in tablespoons.
- Bake at in preheated oven for approx 15 minutes
- When cold, ice with melted chocolate or chocolate icing and press a half walnut into the centre.
Reviews and ratings
Reviews in English (8)
User's IP: 220.127.116.11