1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Coconut Date Balls
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1 cup (155g) chopped dates
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla essence
- 20g butter
- 3 cups rice bubbles, or puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup (90g) dessicated coconut
Prep:5min › Cook:5min › Ready in:10min
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the eggs, sugar and dates. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, and boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the butter and vanilla. Mix in the rice bubbles. Butter hands and roll the mixture into walnut-sized balls. Roll the balls in coconut. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!