1 / 2
2 / 2
312 people made this
About this recipe:
Kids will love these whimsical and fun treats. Cute chocolate mice rolled in icing sugar or chocolate cookie crumbs are very realistic.
1 block (100g) dark chocolate, broken into pieces
4 tablespoons sour cream or yoghurt
125g (1¼ cups) chocolate biscuit crumbs
35g chocolate biscuit crumbs
40g icing sugar
24 edible silver "dragee" balls
30g (¼ cup) flaked almonds
a dozen 5cm lengths red or black liquorice
- Melt the chocolate, and combine with sour cream. Stir in chocolate biscuit crumbs. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Roll by level tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Mold to a slight point at one end (the nose).
- Roll dough in icing sugar (for white mice), and in chocolate cookie crumbs (for brown mice).
- On each mouse, place silver balls in appropriate spots for eyes, almond slices for ears and a liquorice string for the tail.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours until firm.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate