1 / 1 Photo by: MILKLISSA
Andrea's Pasta Soup
- 45 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, quartered then halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1305 ml water
- 1 g dried parsley
- 1 g dried basil
- 2 g dried oregano
- 6 g salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can navy beans
- 25 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 455 g ditalini pasta
Prep:5min › Cook:1hr10min › Ready in:1hr15min
- In a large stock pot over medium heat, cook onion in olive oil until soft. Stir in garlic and cook until soft.
- Reduce heat and stir in tomato sauce, water, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, cannellini beans, haricot beans and parmesan. Simmer 1 hour.
- Cook macaroni according to packet instructions; drain and stir into soup.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!