2 / 2
264 people made this
About this recipe:
This quick and easy cheesecake is delicious and doesn't require the oven. The crumbly base is a mix of digestive and shortbread biscuits.
90g digestive biscuits, finely crushed
90g shortbread biscuits, finely crushed
3 tablespoons butter, melted
3 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
200g cream cheese
extra 5 tablespoons caster sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
120 ml (1/2 cup) cream, lightly whipped
sliced fresh strawberries (optional)
Extra time:1hr30min ›
- In a bowl, mix together digestive biscuit crumbs, shortbread crumbs, melted butter and the 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar.
- Press biscuit mixture into an 18cm springform cake pan and refrigerate.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese, extra sugar and lemon juice.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture and spread over the biscuit base.
- Cover with foil and freeze for at least 1 hour. Move to fridge for 30 minutes before serving. To serve, top with sliced strawberries.
Used different ingredients.
put some blueberry
- 30 Sep 2010
Write a review
Click on stars to rate