Vietnamese Prawn Rice Noodle Bowl
2 / 2
56 people made this
About this recipe:
A Vietnamese-style rice noodle bowl. The delicious sauce is made with garlic, mint, coriander, fish sauce, honey and lime juice.
3 cloves garlic, chopped
6 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
4 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
2 tablespoons grated ginger
3 tablespoons fish sauce
2 tablespoons honey
juice of 1 lime
1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
125g shredded cabbage
220g dried rice noodles
8 large fresh prawns, peeled and deveined
3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat barbecue for high heat.
- Combine garlic, 4 tablespoons of mint, coriander, ginger, fish sauce, honey, lime juice and white pepper in food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Cook noodles and cabbage for two minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, coat prawns with olive oil, and barbecue over high heat until opaque, turning once.
- Divide noodles and cabbage among serving bowls, top with prawns and sauce, and garnish with remaining mint.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate