1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Vietnamese Prawn Rice Noodle Bowl
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 125g shredded cabbage
- 220g dried rice noodles
- 8 large fresh prawns, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Prep:25min › Cook:10min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat barbecue for high heat.
- Combine garlic, 4 tablespoons of mint, coriander, ginger, fish sauce, honey, lime juice and white pepper in food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Cook noodles and cabbage for two minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, coat prawns with olive oil, and barbecue over high heat until opaque, turning once.
- Divide noodles and cabbage among serving bowls, top with prawns and sauce, and garnish with remaining mint.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!