1 / 1 Photo by:
Stir-fried Tuna Thai-style
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 7 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1kg fresh tuna steaks, cubed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 small fresh red chilli, seeded and chopped
- handful fresh chopped coriander
- handful fresh chopped Thai basil
Prep:15min › Cook:5min › Extra time:1hr marinating › Ready in:1hr20min
- In a small bowl, mix together fish sauce, lime juice and honey. Place tuna in a large, plastic, sealable bag, and pour fish sauce mixture over the tuna. Shake to combine. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a wok over high heat. When the oil is very hot, almost smoking, place 1/2 tuna in pan; cook and stir for 1 minute, or until done to your preference. Transfer cooked fish to a large bowl. Repeat with remaining oil and tuna.
- Toss warm fish with tomatoes, spring onion, red chilli, coriander and basil. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!