1 / 1 Photo by: Mr. Feliz
Spicy Mango Salsa
- 4 medium mangoes - peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper or to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Prep:15min › Ready in:15min
- Place the mango cubes into a serving bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the lime juice and olive oil.
- Season with cayenne pepper, coriander, shallots, salt and pepper. Whisk briefly, then pour over the mangoes.
- Stir to coat, then cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to blend the flavours before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!