Pork and Prawn Spring Rolls
2 / 2
61 people made this
About this recipe:
These tasty spring rolls are packed with vegetables, seafood and pork. Perfect for a party or weekend lunch. Most major supermarkets sell frozen spring roll pastry.
60g rice vermicelli
4 eggs, beaten
1 onion, finely chopped
100g prawns, tinned or fresh, chopped
500g minced pork
2 tablespoons (30ml) vegetable oil
1 carrot, shredded
60g crab meat, tinned or fresh
2 pinches white pepper
1 tablespoon (15ml) soya sauce
2 tablespoons (30ml) fish sauce
1 clove garlic, chopped
20 spring roll wrappers
vegetable oil for deep-frying
- Soak the vermicelli for 30 minutes in warm water; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together the vermicelli, eggs, onion, mushrooms, prawns, pork, the 2 tablespoons (30ml) of vegetable oil, carrot, crab meat, beansprouts, pepper, soy sauce, fish sauce and garlic.
- One by one, moisten the wrappers with a damp tea towel and fill with 1½-2 tablespoons of the filling. Roll up the wrappers, and allow them to sit for 30 minutes.
- In a large saucepan or deep fryer, heat the oil to 190 C.
- Fry the spring rolls one or two at a time until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Drain on kitchen towel.
I am so excited to find Allrecipes Asia. I already look at Allrecipes USA regularly and now I am really happy!!!!!!
- 02 Mar 2015
Write a review
Click on stars to rate