1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Simple Pasta Sauce
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 (400g) cans whole peeled tomatoes
- 2 (140g) tubes tomato paste
- handful chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 125ml (1/2 cup) red wine
Prep:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- In a large saucepan, warm olive oil over medium low heat and add garlic; cook for a few minutes, making sure to not brown the garlic.
- Stir in tomatoes and paste and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Add parsley, salt and wine. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!