Be the first to make this!
About this recipe:
Cute and fun dessert for kids and adults alike. Can be baked or barbecued and serve with ice cream.
100g chocolate chips or buttons
160ml fresh orange juice
- Tear the foil into rectangles of about 20x15cm - big enough to enclose the bananas comfortably.
- Peel the bananas and place one banana on each of the foil rectangles.
- Bring the edges of the rectangles up and squeeze the ends together, so you have a boat shape. Push the chocolate pieces into the bananas - use 4-7 per banana.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of orange juice over each banana and seal up the foil packets.
- Place the foil packets on a baking tray and cook for 10 mins at 200 degrees C.
- The foil packets can also be cooked on the BBQ.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate