1 / 1 Photo by: loveheartsem
Super Special Smarties Cookies
- 1 cup (220g) white sugar
- 1/2 cup (80g) brown sugar
- 2 cups (250g) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup smarties
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 190g butter, softened
- 2 eggs
Prep:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Sieve the flour and mix it in a bowl with sugar, baking soda and salt together. Add the choc chips and smarties into the mix.
- Cut the butter into small chunks. Mix in the butter into the bowl then add in the eggs. Beat well BY HAND, to make sure everything is blended and take care not to break the smarties!.
- Drop by heaped teaspoons onto an ungreased baking tray. Make sure to keep them nice and far apart on the baking tray though as they spread out.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, the edges should be nice and browned... yummy
- When they are done, let them cool for a minute on the baking tray, then cool on a rack.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!