1 / 1 Photo by: Wiley
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 5 each coriander roots
- 200 grams pork spareribs
- 200 grams fresh bamboo, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- 1 litres water
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
Prep:15min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hr
- Smash the garlic, black peppercorns and coriander root with a mortar and pestle. Rub this paste all over the pork ribs and place in a pot with 1 litre of water. Bring the pot a simmer and continue to cook.
- Meanwhile, rub the salt into the sliced bamboo shoot. Place in another pot with plenty of water to cover the bamboo shoot and then some. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes. Strain the bamboo shoot and discard the water. Add the bamboo shoot to the pork rib soup.
- Cook the soup until the ribs are tender and season with fish sauce.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!