1 / 1 Photo by: Suhara
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 5 lady's fingers, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into 2 in sticks
- 1 carrot, cut into 2 in sticks
- 1 onion, sliced thickly
- 6 small shallots, peeled and leave whole
- 2 red chilli, cut lengthwise discard seeds
- 2 green chilli, cut lengthwise discard seeds
- 4 shallots
- 2 garlic
- 1/2 in ginger
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli paste
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup water
Prep:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- Slice the shallots, garlic and ginger. Heat a little oil in pan and saute those ingredients until crispy. Add chilli paste and turmeric, stir and add water. Add the vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Bring to a boil then put in carrots and lady's fingers into the pot. Add in the cauliflower, cucumber, whole shallots, sliced onions and lastly chillies.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as required.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!