1 / 1 Photo by: Suhara
Makes: 4 dozen
- 500 gm ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- oil for deep frying
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Mix the mashed bananas in a bowl with the flour. Add sugar and salt and stir until the batter is well mixed. The batter should not be too thick and can be dropped from a spoon. If it is too runny, add a bit more flour.
- Heat oil in wok until hot. Drop spoonfuls of batter into the hot oil and cook until it floats and is golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel and serve hot.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!