1 / 1 Photo by: Suhara
- 300 gm beansprouts, ends trimmed
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 50 gm dried shrimp, soak in water
- 3 pieces dried scallops, soak in water
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- a pinch of sugar
- salt and white pepper to taste
- oil for cooking
Prep:10min › Cook:5min › Extra time:20min soaking › Ready in:35min
- Finely chop the dried shrimp and dried scallops together, reserving some of the soaking liquid from the scallops. Heat a little oil in wok and stir-fry the dried ingredients until slightly crispy.
- Add carrots and stir-fry for about 3 minutes. Stir in oyster sauce, fish sauce and 1 tbsp of the reserved scallop soaking liquid. Add a pinch of sugar then add the beansprouts and spring onions.
- Quickly stir-fry the vegetables, taste and season with salt and white pepper.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!