1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Snow pea pasta
- 224 g dry penne pasta
- 84.8 g cream cheese, softened
- 40 g Gorgonzola cheese
- 30 ml cream
- 225 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 30 g butter
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Prep:5min › Cook:10min › Ready in:15min
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the pasta, and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, cover pot and set aside.
- Stir the cream cheese, Gorgonzola or Blue Vein cheese and cream together in a bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Bring another large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the peas, and cook for only 1 to 2 minutes. Drain. Toss with optional butter. Stir cream cheese mixture and peas together, tossing to coat evenly. Serve immediately over cooked pasta.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!