1 / 1 Photo by: Suhara
Makes : 1 cake
- 500 gm frozen grated tapioca (defrosted)
- 270 ml can coconut milk
- 3/4 can sugar (use the emptied coconut milk can)
- 2-3 tbsp water
- 1 egg, beaten
Prep:10min › Cook:1hr › Ready in:1hr10min
- Mix all of the above ingredients into a bowl and stir until it is well combined.
- Grease baking tray and pour mixture into tray. Bake in convection oven at 180°C or regular oven 205°C until done (about 50 mins in regular oven).
- When it's done, turn on the grill and brown the top of the cake.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!