1 / 1 Photo by:
- 200 gm green beans
- 5 shallots, sliced
- 2 garlic , minced
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 red chilli, sliced diagonally (optional)
- oil for cooking
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Extra time:20min › Ready in:40min
- Clean beans and slice diagonally into 6 cm length.
- Beat eggs with soy sauce, salt and pepper. Do not add salt if the soy sauce is salty.
- Heat oil wok and stir-fry the shallots and garlic until fragrant. Add the beans and sliced red chillies and stir.
- Pour in the egg mixture and scramble all the ingredients quickly. Cook until the egg is medium soft or according to your taste.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!