1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Perfect Pizza Dough
Serves : 12
- 1 tablespoons dried active baking yeast
- 1 cup (250ml) warm water (45 C)
- 315g bread flour
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
Prep:15min › Cook:20min › Ready in:35min
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine bread flour, olive oil, salt, sugar and the yeast mixture; stir well to combine. Beat well until a stiff dough has formed. Cover and let rise until doubled in volume, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Turn dough out onto a well floured surface, form nto a round and roll out into a pizza base shape. Cover with your favourite sauce and toppings and bake oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!