1 / 1
38 people made this
About this recipe:
Graham crackers OR club crackers with a brown sugar/pecan topping
115 g butter
110 g margarine
220 g packed light brown sugar
110 g chopped pecans
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 box graham crackers or club crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Line cookie sheet with foil and cover bottom of pan with graham crackers.
- Bring butter, margarine, and sugar to a boil for 2 minutes. Add pecans and vanilla.
- Pour over crackers; spread evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cut while warm or break into small pieces.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate