1 / 1 Photo by: Crin
Mini Parmesan Scones
- 30 g butter
- 250 g self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 50 g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 120 ml milk
- 120 ml water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Prep:25min › Cook:12min › Ready in:37min
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt and cheese. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add the butter, milk and water; stir gently to combine. Add water in small amounts until dough pulls together.
- Knead dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth and press out to 3/4 inch thickness. Cut dough into rounds with a floured 1 1/4 inch cookie or biscuit cutter. Place rounds on prepared tray and sprinkle lightly with cayenne pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Handle scones gently until complete cool.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!