1 / 1 Photo by: FNCHEF
Lemon Curd Bars
Makes: 40 squares
- 225 g unsalted butter
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 200 g white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 280 g lemon curd
- 50 g flaked coconut
- 70 g toasted and chopped almonds
Prep:20min › Cook:35min › Ready in:55min
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter. Add the flour, sugar and baking soda. Mix until the mixture forms coarse crumbs
- Put 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of one 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
- Spread the lemon curd over the baked layer. To the remaining 1/3 of crumb mixture add the coconut and the almonds. Sprinkle over the top of the lemon curd.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake bars for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!