1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes
- 20 unbaked frozen dinner rolls
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
Prep:10min › Cook:25min › Extra time:1day rising › Ready in:1day35min
- Lightly grease a 10 inch Bundt cake pan. Place frozen rolls into pan and sprinkle with brown sugar, pudding mix, ground cinnamon and raisins. Pour melted butter over rolls. Cover with a clean, damp cloth and leave overnight at room temperature.
- In the morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake rolls for 25 minutes, until golden brown. Turn rolls out onto a serving plate and serve warm.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!