1 / 1 Photo by: Scotdog
Cucumber-Avocado Salad Dressing
Makes: 32 servings
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
Prep:25min › Ready in:25min
- Puree the olive oil and garlic in a blender until smooth. Add the cilantro, avocado, cucumber, and lemon juice. Puree again until smooth, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!