1 / 1 Photo by: Foodie Family
Makes : 12
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 12 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Extra time:1hr marinating › Ready in:1hr30min
- In a large bowl, mix together the honey, sweet chili sauce and soy sauce. Set aside a small dish of the marinade for basting. Place chicken drumsticks into the bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Arrange drumsticks on the grill. Cook for 10 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Baste frequently with the reserved sauce during the last 5 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!