1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Mozzarella and Tomato Salad
- 4 large tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 315g mozzarella cheese, thickly sliced
- 8 to 10 leaves fresh basil, torn into strips
Prep:10min › Ready in:10min
- Chop tomatoes in half, slice thinly and arrange on four plates. Drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil over each serving, and sprinkle with black pepper. Lay slices of cheese over tomatoes and top with strips of basil.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!