1 / 1 Photo by: Heather
Blue Cheese and Pear Tartlets
Makes : 15
- 115 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 ripe pear - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 30 ml light cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (2.1 ounce) package mini phyllo tart shells
Prep:10min › Cook:25min › Ready in:35min
- Prebake phyllo shells according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together blue cheese, pear, and cream. Season to taste with pepper. Spoon mixture into cooled shells.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!