1 / 1 Photo by:
- 1 medium yam, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 packet store-bought tapioca flour jelly
- 50 g pearl sago
- 2 litres water
- 250ml thick coconut milk
- 100 g sugar
- Pinch salt
- 3 pandan leaves, tied together into a knot
Prep:15min › Cook:40min › Ready in:55min
- Steam the yam and sweet potato separately until tender, about 10 minutes.
- In a large pot, bring the water to a boil. Add the tapioca flour jelly and sago and cook until translucent, about 15 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, sugar, salt, and pandan leaves and simmer over low heat about 10 to 15 minutes. Don't let the coconut milk curdle. Serve hot or cold, as you like.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!