1 / 1 Photo by:
- 4 ikan tenggiri (mackerel) fish steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Oil for frying
Prep:5min › Cook:10min › Ready in:15min
- Rinse the fish steaks and pat dry with paper towels. Rub the salt over both sides. Sprinkle the chilli and turmeric powder evenly over them and rub well.
- In a large wok or frying pan, heat about 2 cm of oil until hot. Shallow fry until golden brown on both sides. Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!