1 / 1 Photo by: Ann Lee
- 2 cups (500ml) water
- 500g (1 pound) Mung Bean sprout
- 1 baby carrot
- 1 green onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoons sesame seeds
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Boil 2 cups (500ml) water and cook the mung bean sprouts for 5 minutes.
- Wash the mung bean sprouts in cold water to halt the cooking and drain well.
- Put the cooked mung bean sprouts in a medium bowl.
- Cut green onion into 2.5 cm (1 inch) slices and julienne the baby carrot. Place the carrot and onion into a small bowl. Cover with water and cook for 30 seconds in a microwave oven. Remove the bowl, drain the water and add to the cooked mung bean sprouts.
- Add the garlic, sesame oil, salt, black pepper and sesame seeds mix well.
- Mix the salad by hand, using a disposable glove, to achieve a better taste (a spoon smashes the ingredient too much).
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!