Nam Prik Ong (Pork and Chili Dip)
This Northern dip goes very well with fried pork rinds and raw and blanched vegetables.
Bangkok (Krung Thep Maha Nakhon), Thailand
2 people made this
2 tablespoons oil
2 garlic cloves, finely minced
1 teaspoon red curry paste
125 grams fatty pork, minced
1 large tomato, finely chopped
2 tablespoons fish sauce
2 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon palm sugar
a few sprigs of coriander leaves for garnish
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add the oil and the garlic. Fry until the garlic just starts browning.
- Add the red curry paste. Fry until the aroma comes out.
- Add the pork. Fry until it turns colors.
- Add the tomato and seasonings. Fry until everything starts to melt together a little. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve with a garnish of coriander leaves, fried pork skins and vegetables.
Reviews and ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 18.104.22.168