1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Honey and Ginger Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 boneless pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 125ml (1/2 cup) water
- 3 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground or grated ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Prep:15min › Cook:1hr10min › Ready in:1hr25min
- Preheat oven to 160 C.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat, and brown the pork chops about 5 minutes on each side. Transfer to a baking dish
- In a bowl, mix the honey, water, soya sauce, onion, ginger and pepper. Pour over the pork chops in the baking dish.
- Bake pork chops in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until no longer pink in the middle.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!