1 / 1 Photo by:
Serves : 4
- 300 gms squid, cleaned, beak, spine and ink sac removed
- Half small cucumber, peeled, cored and shredded
- 1 small ripe mango, peeled and cut into small strips
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and cut into thin strips
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Lettuce leaves for garnish
- For the sauce
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Some grated fresh ginger
Prep:15min › Cook:2min › Ready in:17min
- Blanch the squid in boiling water until cooked. Remove, drain dry and slice into rings.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and toss with the sauce. Chill in refrigerator. Dish onto a bed of lettuce for serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!