1 / 1 Photo by:
- 400 gms flour
- 250 gms castor sugar
- 250 gms ghee
- A pinch of salt (optional)
Prep:5min › Cook:20min › Ready in:25min
- Melt ghee over a low heat and let cool.
- Mix the sugar, salt and flour together. Pour in the melted ghee into the dry ingredients and blend well. The mixture should be soft and if it's too sticky, add a little bit more flour.
- Form little balls with the dough and place on baking tray. Bake at 350°F oven for about 20 minutes or when they're done.
- Let cool and then roll the cookies to coat with some castor sugar. Keep in airtight container.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!