1 / 1 Photo by:
- 12 red glacé cherries
- 345 gms all purpose flour
- 60 gms cocoa powder
- 220 gms butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 250 gms sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg white
Prep:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Slice the cherries into small bits for the garnish.
- Soften the butter until melted. Beat the egg yolks, egg white and sugar together until the sugar is dissolved. Add the beaten egg mixture to the butter then add vanilla essence and mix.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder together, twice into a large bowl. Pour in the wet mixture slowly into the flour, blending well.
- Put the dough into a cookie press using a large star/flower tip. Press into individual cookies onto a greased baking sheet. Place a cut cherry in the center for garnish.
- Bake in a 200°C/400°F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Store in airtight container.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!