1 / 1 Photo by:
- 2 eggs
- 200 gms sugar
- 300 gms walnuts
- 450 gms dates
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 50 gms all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
Prep:5min › Cook:45min › Ready in:50min
- Chop the walnuts and dates into semi-coarse chunks.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt.
- Cream the eggs with the sugar until fluffy and then add the vanilla essence.
- Add the chopped nuts & dates and blend thoroughly. Slowly add the sifted dry ingredients and mix well.
- Put the mixture into a greased baking tray and bake at 180 ° C/ 350° F for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and when slightly cool, cut into bars.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!