Biskut Kurma & Kacang (Walnut & Dates Cookies)
4 people made this
About this recipe:
This is an easy cookie bar to make that is great as a snack and can be served during the festive holidays.
200 gms sugar
300 gms walnuts
450 gms dates
1 tsp vanilla essence
50 gms all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt (optional)
- Chop the walnuts and dates into semi-coarse chunks.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt.
- Cream the eggs with the sugar until fluffy and then add the vanilla essence.
- Add the chopped nuts & dates and blend thoroughly. Slowly add the sifted dry ingredients and mix well.
- Put the mixture into a greased baking tray and bake at 180 ° C/ 350° F for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and when slightly cool, cut into bars.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate