1 / 1 Photo by:
Serves : 10
- 250 g all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 250 g butter
- 375 g icing sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 125 g cornflakes, slightly crushed
- Glaced cherries, cut into quarters for garnish
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Sift flour and salt together. Cream butter and icing sugar in a mixer at medium speed for about 3 minutes. Slowly add in the egg yolks, vanilla essence and sifted flour. Scrape the sides of the mixing bowl with plastic spoon to make sure everything is well blended.
- Place the cornflakes into a shallow flat container. Shape the dough into small balls. Roll it with cornflakes and place a cut cherry on top as garnish.
- Bake on greased baking tray for 15 minutes at 200 degrees C.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!