1 / 1 Photo by: malichan
Dried Prawn Sambal
Suhara Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 15 dried chillies, deseeded and soaked in water to soften then drained
- 6 shallots, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup dried prawns, soak in water to soften then drained
- 1 tablespoon tamarind juice
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Cooking oil
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Put the chillies, shallots and garlic in food processor and blend until fine. Chop the dried prawns to medium-fine.
- Heat a little oil in pan and saute the chilli paste until fragrant. Add the dried prawns, tamarind juice, salt and sugar.
- Cook until the sambal thickens.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!