1 / 1 Photo by: Wiley
- 400g glutinous rice
- 1.25 litres (5 cups) water
- 1 drop jasmine extract
- 400g white sugar
- 10-15 fresh or canned lychees or longans, peeled and seeded
- 250ml (1 cup) coconut cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Prep:5min › Cook:30min › Ready in:35min
- Wash the rice twice and place in a pot. Add the water, jasmine extract and cook over medium heat until the rice is tender. The rice will appear moist still, not to worry.
- Add the sugar and cook until dissolved. Add the lychees or longans and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat.
- Separately, heat the coconut cream and salt together. Do not boil. Remove from the heat.
- To serve, place the rice and fruit in individual bowls and top with a tablespoon or two of the coconut cream. Enjoy!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!