1 / 1 Photo by: Wiley
- 2 large eggs
- 55g palm sugar
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) coconut cream
- 3 pandan leaves, cut into 3 cm lengths
- 1 tablespoon agar agar powder
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) water
- 100g granulated sugar
Prep:20min › Cook:10min › Extra time:2hr › Ready in:2hr30min
- To make the custard, beat the eggs with the palm sugar, coconut cream and pandan leaves so the pandan aroma is imparted to the eggs. Strain the mixture and set aside.
- Place the agar agar powder and water in a small wok or pot and heat until agar agar is completely dissolved. Add the granulated sugar and cook until dissolved. Do not boil.
- Add the custard to the agar agar and lightly cook for 2 minutes and remove from the heat. Do not boil.
- Pour the mixture into 250 ml molds and let set completely, about 2 hours. Remove the jellies from the molds and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!