1 / 1 Photo by:
- 500g taro root
- 300g granulated sugar
- 750ml (3 cups) water
- 250ml (1 cup) coconut cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Prep:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Peel and cut the taro root into 1.5cm-2cm chunks. Rinse the taro in cold water.
- Mix the sugar and the water in a wok and gently heat. When the sugar is dissolved, add the taro and cook until the taro is soft and syrupy. The taro should have a reddish hue. Remove from the heat and place in a serving dish.
- In a separate saucepan, mix the coconut cream and salt and heat gently. Do not boil.
- Drizzle the coconut cream over the taro root and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!