1 / 1 Photo by: Wiley
Serves : 2
- 5 stalks lemongrass, sliced thinly
- 150g minced cooked prawns, scallops or small clams
- 3 tablespoons chopped toasted peanuts
- 2 spring onions, sliced thinly
- 1 shallot, sliced thinly
- 1 Thai chili, sliced thinly
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 head lettuce, separated and washed
Prep:15min › Cook:5min › Ready in:20min
- Mix the lemongrass, shellfish, peanuts, spring onions, shallot and chilli together. Add the lime juice, fish sauce and sugar. Taste and add more lime juice, fish sauce or sugar to meet your taste.
- To serve, place the lemongrass mixture on a plate and serve the lettuce next to it. To eat, wrap the mixture in the leaves.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!