1 / 1 Photo by: milktea
Fresh Citrus Salmon
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh dilll
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50 ml lime juice
- 100 ml lemon juice
- 100ml orange juice
- freshly ground pepper and sea salt
- 4 x 200g salmon fillets, skin-on
- 2 small lemons
- 2 medium oranges
- 1 lime
- 250g red grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 100g mesclun (mixed lettuce)
Prep:2hr › Cook:10min › Ready in:2hr10min
- Combine dill, garlic, half of the oil and lime, lemon and orange juices in a small bowl. Season to taste. Place salmon in a shallow non- metallic container and pour over the dill mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, segment lemon, orange and lime over a bowl to collect all of the juices. Stir in the tomatoes, balsamic and remaining oil.
- Place drained salmon fillets, skin-side down, on a heated barbecue or grill pan. Cook, covered, for 3 minutes each side or until the skin is crisp and salmon is cooked as desired.
- Serve salmon on lettuce leaves and topped with citrus and tomato mixture. Drizzle with extra balsamic and serve with crusty bread, if desired.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!